Sunday, February 7, 2010

DIY Project No. 1

    This isn't my first DIY project, but this is going to be my first one to post.  I'm not much of a writer, and I'm sure I don't explain things well, but I am so excited for my next project.  It is a bedroom makeover.  My bedroom.  Our master bedroom and bathroom are so sad.  They are just about the most neglected rooms in our house. They are clean and organized (at least at the moment) but they are so boring.  We have lived here over 2 and a half years, been married for almost 5, and we are still using the same bedding that I bought the year before we got married (and I didn't much love it then).  We have cheap Target nightstands that are just awful, the lamps were just replaced last year when the old ones wore out.
    Sub-par design isn't my thing, but I do have a budget, and truthfully, I love creating things that are origin and "upcycled."  So check back in May for the before and after pictures of my project, maybe by then I'll announce what my Project No. 2 is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment