Sunday, June 27, 2010

DWELL

All through grad school I've been a big fan of Dwell.  On a design trip to San Fransisco I even meet the Editor-In-Chief Sam Grawe, of course that was before he was editor-in-chief...  Anyways the latest issue came this last week, and I loved it. I read the entire thing.  I really feel passionately about green design.  One of the next things I'm planning on doing professionally is getting my Leed AP, and finally the Leed Homes.

As I was ready my Dwell magazine I found that one of the articles was about my grad. professors home.  She was a great teacher, and passionate about her work, so it was very intriguing to see what methods, and design principles she incorporated into her home.  Anyways I would definitely recommend reading the July/August Issue of Dwell.  Now I'm off to read my  Natural Home Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment