Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lighting

I've been looking at this lighting lately at Pottery Barn. I'm a huge fan of these types of light fixtures, and have been impressed that Pottery Barn has broken out of their traditional mold to bring us these fun more contemporary fixtures.
Love these mason jars!! 
A nice eclectic mix of styles, and I really love how this room comes together.
I do like this fixture, I think it could use a few more lights in it. Not because it wouldn't give enough foot candles obviously, but because I think it would add to the design and overall look and rhythm.
Love these old fashioned incandescent bulbs.  Fluorescent has its uses in specific places, but I still like the A bulb.
This lamp would be nice next to my bed.  It is adjustable, and just plug ins.
Love this finish.

These fixtures are all available over at Pottery Barn 

No comments:

Post a Comment