Sunday, June 13, 2010

Personal Shopper

Love this bed!!  This is a teenage girls room.  I love turquoise, brown and lime green.  These colors work so well together! The textures, and patterns hear really work great!
Simple and clean. This really works.  The white linen with the cream and the brown accent really pull off a monochromatic color scheme.  The lamps really had a punch of texture.

I am always asked what my personal style it. I  would have to say it is clean and simple, but I like little color added it.  I like modern, but my style isn't modern, so I call it contemporary, if not somewhat simplified craftsman.   

I see some French inspiration here.  Right now I love everything French. After going to France twice in four years. I'm ready to move there.  This room isn't busy or ornate but has this subtle sophistication, I think any girl would love to sleep here. 

All of these rooms are from a website from Mrs.Howard Personal Shopper (Mrs. Howard is a great Interior Designer).  Go over here to check it out, and find the stories behind these rooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment